Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Small Business Insurance Quote Forms
Small Business Insurance Information
Owning and operating a business comes with risk. For small business owners who typically operate on tight margins and may even have a personal financial stake in their business, losses can be devastating. Small business insurance can protect businesses from numerous exposures that can cause financial hardship and even bankruptcy.
We’re here to help you find the right insurance for your small business. Contact Joe Bill Mettauer Insurance in Center, Texas, for more information on our coverage solutions.
What Is Small Business Insurance?
Small business insurance protects your business property, assets and income from unexpected losses. A business owner’s policy (BOP) is one of the most common types of small business insurance. A BOP combines business property and liability coverage into one convenient policy.
What Does Small Business Insurance Cover?
Although individual policies may vary, here are some of the common coverages included in a BOP:
- Commercial property insurance can repair or replace business property damaged or destroyed due to a covered peril (e.g., theft, fire). This policy can protect your equipment, building space and other essential business property.
- Business income insurance can reimburse you for lost income (e.g., loans, employee payroll) if property damage temporarily shuts down your business. This policy is also known as business interruption insurance.
- General liability insurance can pay for claims alleging your business caused third-party harm (e.g., bodily injury, property damage, personal injury) due to your everyday business operations.
You may be able to add additional coverages to your BOP or purchase separate policies for greater protection. Here are some additional coverage options to consider:
- Professional liability insurance can protect your business from lawsuits alleging mistakes were made. This is also known as errors and omissions insurance.
- Workers’ compensation insurance can pay for expenses (e.g., medical bills, lost wages) associated with an employee’s work-related injury or illness. This is required of employers in most states.
- Commercial auto insurance can pay for costs (e.g., property damage, medical expenses) if you or an employee are in a car accident while driving for work-related purposes. Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) coverage may also be available to cover personal, rented or leased vehicles used for business purposes.
Ask us about the small business insurance coverages we provide. Contact Joe Bill Mettauer Insurance to speak to an insurance agent today.
How Much Does Small Business Insurance Cost?
Your insurance premiums will depend on numerous factors. When determining the cost of your insurance, your insurance company will likely consider several factors, including the following:
- Claims history
- Number of employees
- Building size
- Industry risk
- Policy details
Call Joe Bill Mettauer Insurance to get a small business insurance quote today.
How Do I Get Small Business Insurance?
At Joe Bill Mettauer Insurance, we understand the importance of protecting your small business from financial hardship. Call us today for more information and to speak to an agent.